NickerbockerStudiosNickerbockerStudios

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

Woah!

That was amazing! I liked it because it not only had a figurative meaning, but it also had a lot of literal plot in it too. Some thought-provoking flash movies leave a little too much to your imagination, and have no actual plot, but yours was great! My only problem was in the beginning It got a little boring. But overall great job!

He Knows He Knows

Not Bad

I admired the 3D work, but I didn't really understand the meaning behind it. I kinda like the fact that it could be interpreted different ways though.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

AWESOME!

I thought it was really cool how you made those little guys attack him like that! It was awesome how you made them keep on multiplying with Paste. I wish I had as much focus as you do!- This must have took some REALLY hard work. Great Job, and I really like how you got that soundtrack to go exactly with your video, it was like watching a real movie (sorta). Keep up the great work!

The Spirit of Halloween 1 The Spirit of Halloween 1

WOW!

That was one of the best things I've ever seen on NG! (I mean I have my favorite artists and everything but i mean other than that!) You REALLY put in some hard work there! GREAT JOB! I already can't sleep until Part 2 comes out!
Keep up the great work!

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Too Short

It was really cool and I like how you snuck in all those extra funny details, but it was sorta too short, i even clicked on that one black thing and thought bubbles came up, but there was a second to read them. Good Job though I heard you wanted to do a music video Richie.

Fathers Day!!! Fathers Day!!!

HAHA

I have to say...
1. the sound quality wasnt that great
2. I couldn't understand a few lines
3. I wasnt really a fan of your last movie I saw.
BUT That just made me have a fit of laughter when the dad screamed...Oh....Hilarious!
-but yet again didn't have that great quality.

ClayWay responds:

i know im going to get a new mic soon i hope!

star warz: a new noob star warz: a new noob

WOW!!

When I first saw this title I was thinking "aww NO!! not one of those lame star wars, low-quality noobie-made movies again!" But when I watched it it was actually sort of funny,-and your graphics were great!! Nice Going! (I wish I could draw characters and animate frame-by-frame as well as you!). You should DEFINITELY MAKE ANOTHER!!!! -I loved the frame-by-frame part, it was so smooth, and realistic!-Great action! :)

A Joke Too Much A Joke Too Much

GREAT WORK

I think this is a great flash! mostly because I know how hard it is to make a frame-by-frame movie (and it's hard). I really liked the scene when the guy was laying on the floor dead, with the REAL hard-wood flooring. -It looked proffesional somehow.
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more of your movies!

Strandad Strandad

OKAY..............WHAT WAS THAT??!!!

Okay no offense but you are sorta like me in a way.....
we both need our voices to be better in flash!!!
do you hear a kid doing those types of questions on TV?
No... Plus everyone was blue which makes me think it's a copy of KNOX and your voice was for every character!! the video quality was exceptional but I didn't even need to look at the whole thing to know this was just sort of crazy! Why did you just make random clay figures.....AND STRAND THEM???
And the figures mouths were not moving!
you need improvement in your claymation.

ClayWay responds:

sure sure sure i'd do that.....*whispers*crazy jealous people.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

WOW

WOW this was great! the flash interface looked so realistic! I love these type of computer graphics animation. there's one called "Icon Story" on AlbinoBlackSheep. GREAT JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!