NickerbockerStudiosNickerbockerStudios

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

Woah!

That was amazing! I liked it because it not only had a figurative meaning, but it also had a lot of literal plot in it too. Some thought-provoking flash movies leave a little too much to your imagination, and have no actual plot, but yours was great! My only problem was in the beginning It got a little boring. But overall great job!

He Knows He Knows

Not Bad

I admired the 3D work, but I didn't really understand the meaning behind it. I kinda like the fact that it could be interpreted different ways though.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

AWESOME!

I thought it was really cool how you made those little guys attack him like that! It was awesome how you made them keep on multiplying with Paste. I wish I had as much focus as you do!- This must have took some REALLY hard work. Great Job, and I really like how you got that soundtrack to go exactly with your video, it was like watching a real movie (sorta). Keep up the great work!

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

Best Newgrounds ever

Wow! How did you do this! I never knew this tech was out for computer yet. Did you use skin color detection or edge detection? Did you use XML to intergrate the data into flash?
Great Job!

EliteNewbie responds:

i take a snapshot of the current image and use the new Flash "Difference" filter to determine what has changed from the previous image. :D It took a while to figure out, and about the day after I did it, i found a tute telling me to do it that way... grrr :D

Fullbody Tutorial Fullbody Tutorial

GREAT! but you can always make it a little better

Great Job! Everything was great except add a few more steps and tips on how you like to draw the character outline. (tell what tools and everything so its really for beginners
-I guess now that they have the PM up, you could send me a message...

background tutorial yay background tutorial yay

GOOD...but needs improvement

Okay allyou have to do with this is make a PREVIOUS button, to see the previous screen. and when you get to the end, don't make it keep on repeating if you hit the NEXT button,make it go to a standard tutorial screen (like a mainmenu) with a PLAY button. But the tutorial was okay. You might want to consider adding more to it though.

:: Sentinel :: :: Sentinel ::

Great!

This is an AMAZING techno-dance song!
I would totally dance to this anytime, it's so awesome!

:: Frog {8-bit} :: :: Frog {8-bit} ::

Woah.

The best original melody I've heard on NG.
This is epic!
Make more, I already can't wait for your next one!